Watch the 2022 U of M Martin Luther King, Jr. Tribute Concert
We all share responsibility for equity and diversity—it’s everybody’s everyday work. We value having a diversity of views and experiences that enrich campus life and the academic experience. Equity and diversity is fundamental to everything we do at the University of Minnesota.
Office for Equity and Diversity Vice President Search
Office for Equity and Diversity's COVID-19 Response
OED central staff are working hybrid in-person and remote schedules. For assistance, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 612-624-0594 and we will respond as soon as possible. For up-to-date information on the University’s operations, please visit Safe Campus.
Learn more about the Office for Equity and Diversity's COVID-19 response and resources.
- This is Exhausting! Webinar Recording
- Consultation/Facilitation Request Form
- U of M Affinity Groups
- Equity and Diversity Certificate Program
- Sign up for Equity and Diversity Mailing Lists
- Statements from the Vice President
- Calendar of Holidays and Religious Observances
- OED Sponsorship Request
- VP & AVP Participation Request Form
- Request Disability Accommodations
- Celebrating Holidays and Diversity at the U of M
- Organizational Chart